[TriLUG] Need secondary DNS provider

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:24:27 EST 2010

John Broome wrote:

> God forbid you actually get an answer to your question Mark, but i'll
> buck the trend and hopefully answer what you're looking for.

Thanks, John. Should I decide not to help TriLUG establish this service
for its members, I will probably go with

http://www.backupdns.com/index.html

I have too many domains for most free services, but this one seems to be
priced right.

Another option is for me to admin a hosted server and offer this service
to other interested TriLUG members. Drop me an email offlist if you'd
like secondary service for a small fee.

Cheers,
--
Mark Turner