[TriLUG] Tower For Sale

Keith Woodie kwoodie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 10:00:07 EST 2010

I have a tower that I have been using for a NAS device over the last couple
of years.  The tower has the below specs.  The CPU fan was replaced last
year and the power supply is about two and half years old now.  I don't
really have a good idea what people should pay for this, so I would like
anyone interested to just make me an offer off list.

1.8 Ghz Athlon XP 2500+ (333Mhz FSB)
512MB Corsair 333Mhz RAM
Sound Blaster Live
nVidia Geforce 2 64MB AGP 8X Video Card
24x CD-Rom
Promise Technology SATA 3GB 4-Port PCI Card
160 GB (149.1GB when formated) SATA 3GB Hard Drive

Motherboard is MSI and has on board Sound and 10/100 network.

Thanks.
Keith Woodie