[TriLUG] Just a test...

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Mon Mar 15 11:54:47 EDT 2010

Ron Kelley wrote:
> FYI - I have the same exact problem starting new messages using the
> Mac Mail program.  Happens on at least 3 separate Mac machines...

Someone with access to the raw mbox archive of the mailing list should
take a peek at these messages and see what's up.  It may be that Mailman
is stripping headers that it uses to thread messages in the archive out
of the messages it sends to the subscribers.

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer