[TriLUG] CentOS 5.4 + Yum Madness

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:29:34 EDT 2010

Hmm If I do `sudo yum search kernel` I can see the kernel-devel package.
Now, thats on RHEL, but more or less they are the same. As a side note, and
this may not actually work on CentOS for obvious reasons, when I run it w/o
sudo I get the following note "*Note* Red Hat Network repositories are not
listed below. You must run this command as root to access RHN repositories."
and no kernel-devel package is listed.

-----
***NEW CELL PHONE # Please Update(See Below)***
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant
Web: AdamAGregory.com
Twitter: twitter.com/adamgregory