[TriLUG] Android Phone vs iPhone vs other smartphones

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:07:06 EDT 2010

Redboxer, if you use redbox for movies. Open Home, if you want a better home
screen option. Dolphin Browser to replace the default browser. ShopSavvy,
Pandora, Sports Tap if you are a sports fan and Google Voice of course.
-----
***NEW CELL PHONE # Please Update(See Below)***
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant
Web: AdamAGregory.com
Twitter: twitter.com/adamgregory