[TriLUG] Multiboot CD Question

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Mar 18 13:56:12 EDT 2010

I have built 2 different CentOS live CD's for testing in our lab. As
both CD's are 150MB uncompressed, I can easily fit them on one CD. I'm
trying to figure out how to make a single multiboot CD from 2 seperate
CentOS LiveCD's. My google-fu has not turned up anything as of yet.

I know the most obvious question is why not just combine the tests on
one live CD. One iso is 32bit and one is 64bit. Part of the test is
determining if it's 64 bit or 32 bit. The testers are not hardware savy,
so a simple "Boot #1. 64bit, if it doesn't work, boot #2 32bit."

TIA,
-Roy