[TriLUG] google to offer FttH?

Dave Moody davethebald at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 15:21:19 EDT 2010

Google would not be doing this if they did not plan on getting into this in a big way, obviously. They already know about our searches, and this would get them into the "highway" business.  But when you are on the highway, you can only go where the highway goes.

Maybe I am too paranoid, but, just makes me nervous.  I've already stopped using Google on a routine basis, I use the Firefox add on Startpage (anyone have any thoughts on this?).

Dave