[TriLUG] "Best" file system for a 20TB array - CentOS 5.4

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Tue Apr 6 00:22:23 EDT 2010

Ron Kelley said the following on 4/5/2010 4:26 PM:
> Thanks!  Is xfs stable enough to use now?  Last time I read about
> xfs, it was still in test/dev phase.  But, that has been some time
> ago...

XFS isn't available in the core CentOS repos, but is in the Extras
repository and is quite ready for production.  It's worked well for me
for months.  I've got about 4.5 TB of data in three filesystems being
served up on NFS.  Works fine.

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer