[TriLUG] can't connect to wap when move it to alternate location

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:13:12 EDT 2010

Thats the thing about part 15 devices ... They must accept any interference.

Joe, do you have membership in any local ham radio clubs like the
Raleigh Amateur Radio Society (RARS)?

They usually have interference committees and would know where to get
access to equipment.
You know of course that 2.5Ghz is right next to the amateur band.
Just a thought.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL