[TriLUG] Fwd: [NCSA] PRESENTATIONS

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Sat May 1 00:56:21 EDT 2010

Hi Alan.

I have a whole lot hopping right now. Hopefully within 2 months or so, I
will have things settling down a bit. I would really like to start
participating more in TRILUG. I am getting a new Linux consulting
business off the ground called Carolina Linux Systems LLC. When I start
to free up some, I will try to put together a few talks and let you
know. One of my main skills is automating SA tasks such as deployment
and disaster recovery. I will probably focus on that but I have some
other things that I have been working on that may be interesting as
well.

Clay Stuckey