[TriLUG] nominations

Jym Williams Zavada trilugj at jrwz.net
Wed May 12 16:29:13 EDT 2010

Ok, out of modesty I'd never nominate myself, but now that Alan's opened
Pandora's box <grin>...

I accept the nomination.  If elected to the SC, I'll do the best I can to,
as Alan put it an earlier:

   - Plan speakers for meetings.
   - Organize meetings, pizza, wifi, etc.
   - Keep the servers up and running, prune spam.
   - Manage bank accounts, paperwork, etc.
   - Keep the members happy in general.

Why elect me?

   - I'm ready.
   - I'm willing.
   - I'm able.

I was one of the folks who helped start the Syracuse Linux User Group
(http://www.syrlug.org), and was the group's leader from October of 1999 to
April of 2005, and its Vice-Coordinator from April to July of 2006.  I'll
admit that I've not been very active in TriLUG the past couple of years, but
it's time for that to change.

-Jym Williams Zavada