[TriLUG] FS: Motherboard, AMD CPU and RAM

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Thu May 13 13:54:40 EDT 2010

Hey folks, I've got a fully populated motherboard here for sale. I bought it
just a little over a year ago.

It's an MSI K9A2 CF motherboard with an AMD FX2 processor. I don't recall
the exact speed, unfortunately. It also has 4GB of RAM in the form of two
2GB modules, so there's room for another 4GB to be added to the motherboard.
The RAM is Mushkin high-performance.

Oh and the CPU is already installed with cooler and fan. Everything works
great. I have the motherboard manual and probably have the drive CD as well.

I'm asking for a mere $75 for the whole thing. Let me know if you are
interested.

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #