[TriLUG] FS: Canon Pixma PRO9000MkII Inkjet Photo Printer (50% off)

Granados, Juan jgranados at CampbellAlliance.com
Fri May 14 15:46:21 EDT 2010

I have for sale a brand new, still sealed Canon Pixma photo printer. I got it from amazon.com last week as part of a camera promo. It sells on amazon for $449.00. Here is the link  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001R4BTIA/ref=oss_product. I will part with it for 50% off that price,  $225.00. Anyone interested contact me at jgranados at technoadvisor.com<mailto:jgranados at technoadvisor.com>. It is heavy, so local pickup in North Raleigh preferred. Thanks.

Juan Granados
Director, Information Technology
Campbell Alliance
8045 Arco Corporate Drive
Suite 500
Raleigh, NC  27617
USA
Voice:  (919) 844-7100 x7138
Fax:    (919) 844-7560
jgranados at campbellalliance.com<mailto:jgranados at campbellalliance.com>
http://www.campbellalliance.com
The contents of this E-Mail may be confidential. It is intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this E-Mail in error and that any review, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other use of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify Campbell Alliance Group Inc. immediately by return E-Mail or call us at (919) 844-7100, and delete this message and all attachments from your system.  Thank you.