[TriLUG] nagios plugins

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:05:08 EDT 2010

Kinda figured that. I have nrpe installed but it doesn't seem to be doing
it. The RPM install doesn't quite jive. I am getting farther with the tar.gz
install. The SSL connection doesn't seem to be happening. Does the  custom
plugin sit on the monitoring server or does it need to be copied to all
remotely monitored hosts?

--
Clay Stuckey - RHCE, LPIC1, CCNA, MCSE
claystuckey at gmail.com
(919) 600-0486 cell
(919) 531-1792 office (till the end of May)