[TriLUG] Fwd: systems admin. position with top company inRaleigh!

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri May 28 13:16:20 EDT 2010

On Friday 28 May 2010 05:40:33 Jim Ray wrote:
> At $16/hr, a person might have to have 2nd job at Burger King to pay the
> bills.

You're proving my point again. In extremely recessionary times you pay bills
out of your savings and take any job you can find to slow the hemorrhaging.
When the economy is good you worry about paying the bills and rebuilding your
savings.

In the 10.7% unemployment recession of 1982 I took minimum wage jobs and was
darned glad to get them. Then, toward the summer, I couldn't even get minimum
wage jobs, so I founded Steve's Stereo Repair out of my apartment. In early
1983 the recession ended and I started making decent money. Over the years,
through a circuitous route, Steve's Stereo Repair slowly morphed into the
current Troubleshooters.Com.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package