[TriLUG] m0n0wall hardware

Emmaus Smith esmith.blackberry at gmail.com
Fri May 28 14:43:27 EDT 2010

Thanks for all of the suggestions... A list member had a Soekris box that is
exactly what I needed to make it work so I'm going to go with that.

And yes, the place I'm going is on US64, but is closer to Asheville but if I
took 64 the whole way it would probably be tomorrow before I get there...
which is why I don't want to do it again next year.

--es