[TriLUG] mailing list ergonomics

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jun 2 08:37:43 EDT 2010

Yes, footer breaks my heart. Let's analyze this situation: you want to find sponsors for meetings from the business community and let folks post this kind of spam? Really, now, don't folks have better things to do with time? Another business owner in town does not hire folks that are members of TriLUG. I have. However, I understand that person's sentiment from behavior tolerated by the steering committee:

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
ibiblio.org systems

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772 skype: neusedotnet

Ask about the ONE Plan for Managed Services and IT Outsourcing

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse

Customer Service/Support: Call hotline at 919-838-1672 x113, send email to support at neuserivernetworks.com or visit http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/support