[TriLUG] virtualization

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:55:59 EDT 2010

That is the hardest I have laughed all day. "Here's a lighter"  I love it!!!
No flames from me. I wish Linux did everything better than everyone else.
Unfortunately there is no perfect solution. There are things that I love and
things that I hate about all the OS choices.

--
Clay Stuckey - RHCE, LPIC1, CCNA, MCSE
claystuckey at gmail.com
(919) 600-0486 cell
(919) 531-1792 office (till the end of May)