[TriLUG] prizes!

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Thu Jun 10 14:17:53 EDT 2010

Tonight, we're going to be doing "Lightning Talks".

Several people have already signed up on the wiki.
 >>> http://trilug.org/wiki/Meeting:2010_June_10

But walk-in's are also welcome.  If you have something
to share with the LUG, something that you can tell in
5-10 minutes, then tonight's your night!

We will be passing out special voting tokens that can
be used to vote for your favorite speakers.  Winners
will receive PRIZES, which include a one-month membership
pass to TechShop (+ 2 classes), and several Linux books.

Question for SC members -- which one of us was supposed
to bring "the hook" ??

Alan