[TriLUG] OT: Internet service provider in Cary?

Abhi Muthiyan abhivm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:00:07 EDT 2010

Matt,
I agree, TWC service is pretty good. They already agreed to waive
termination fees if we move to a non-serviced area or if we shut down due to
bankruptcy.

We are a small startup. 3 years is a long time, things can change. Business
may close, without being bankrupt or we may move to another serviceable
area, without us needing the service.

Since situation may change, we prefer not to be locked in.

@Liyun,
Speakeasy DSL looks good. I will check with them. Their Ethernet service
requires 3 year commitment as well.

Thanks

Abhi