[TriLUG] OT: Relocating to the Triangle Area

Jacob Jennings jjenn050 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 18:49:53 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I have subscribed to Trilug for some time, but I am afraid I have only
been a stalker until now. I am in the Army as a Non-Commissioned
Officer but will be separating in July (honorably, of course.) I am
currently living in Texas, but I have immediate intentions of moving
to the Raleigh/Durham area to be closer to family and to be in a place
that I will actually like.

I am going to school here in Texas right now, and I am going to
transfer to Wake Tech or NC State to continue my degree in software
design. In the Army, I am a satellite communications operator, but
have crossed over to the networking side as well. My reason for this
post is to inquire about any job openings, particularly in networking.

My qualifications are:
 - 4 years as network engineer in a large LAN/WAN with my CCNA
 - 6 years satellite communications
 - Versed in Java and VB but no work experience.

I appreciate any assistance,
Jacob