[TriLUG] ISP1 won't route packets to ISP2

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:30:28 EDT 2010

call back.  let the first words out of your mouth be "I would like to speak
to your supervisor"  if they fight that, threaten that the service is not
living up to your expectations and that you want to discuss with a
supervisor.

tier anything at an ISP sucks.  I have never had any good results based on
anything.  they move at their own speed, and at their own priority.  when
they send someone on site to fix something at 3pm tomorrow.  they might show
up anytime between now and 3  years from now.  Just my experience.