[TriLUG] Anyone using TW Telcom?

David M. turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:06:28 EDT 2010

We use TWTC for our 100 MB nlan connection between our office and peak10. We
are ON the fiber ring in RTP. With our permission TWTC has their own rack in
our server room with their fiber coming directly inside. We also use them
for 2 full PRI connections for our current phone setup and a backup T1. I
have had no issues with any of these services.  We are now into our 4th year
with them.