[TriLUG] Anyone using TW Telcom?

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Jul 14 09:20:47 EDT 2010

I have an old previous employer that I still do stuff for, who has been on TW Telelcom for about 6 years.  I was there when they moved to TW Telecom. Technically they've been very good, though when the sales women(name escapes me) got promoted, the new sales guys have been less than stellar or so I hear.  But the ex-employer just moved offices and the cutover went without incident.  Overall I'd use them again.

Matt P.