[TriLUG] Anyone using TW Telcom?

Jeffrey Macko jmacko at macko.net
Wed Jul 14 21:20:58 EDT 2010

Thanks greatly to everyone for their thoughts, I feel much more comfortable signing the deal.

BTW, just for giggles I had them quote a 40x40 for our office in Morrisville.  It's way more than we needed but if you're in a fiber lit building it could be yours for around $950 a month on a three year term.

Prices like this make me remember the days of T1's at $1500 a month.... oh how we've progressed.

Thanks!

--Jeffrey