[TriLUG] A contact at TWC?

Lucas Myers lucas at unthunk.com
Mon Jul 19 13:20:55 EDT 2010

Complain to the Better Business Bureau.  You might also try sending your
story to consumerist.com (owned by Consumer Reports) and also see if they
have any TWC executive contact info so you can send them and EECB (executive
email carpet bomb). Sometimes public scrutiny from a consumer advocacy group
can get things resolved quickly and/or brought to the attention of people
who can change things.  Keep in mind though that TWC and other cable
companies often hire contractors to do service connects, run cable drops,
etc so even all the complaining in the world to TWC might not have any
impact.