[TriLUG] need a home phone

Heath Roberts htroberts at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:22:06 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Carl Crider <c.crider at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in need of phone suggestions. We use Vonage, and need
> a decent piece of hardware and reliable wireless headset to match.
> It seems I never shop/buy without asking here first. :)
>
> My budget for "decent piece of hardware" = $100-250 for a complete package

If you're looking for audio quality, get a Nortel 9316 (or a 9417 if
you want two lines). You'll want the 'cw' version--it has a better
display.

I use a plantronics CS50 wireless headset, which I like. The headset
at retail is more than your budget, but I think you can find them
cheaper on eBay.

--
Heath Roberts
htroberts at gmail.com