[TriLUG] Red Hat, GNOME, and Canonical, oh my

Brian Daniels bitmage at pobox.com
Mon Aug 2 15:28:15 EDT 2010

On 08/01/2010 08:48 PM, Matt Flyer wrote:

> Apparently, there was something in particular about M.U.L.E. that the
> creator didn't like, because Dan (Danielle) Bunton specifically when out
> of his/her way to get that game canceled and actually got a legal
> injunction filled to prevent anyone from attempting to remake or
> re-release that game in the future.  I wonder now that s/he is gone, if
> that extends posthumously?

I hadn't heard of anything like that, other than she nixed a sequel when
the producers demanded 'guns and bombs' be added.

There is a PC remake, although I haven't tried it:
http://www.planetmule.com/

--Brian

--

And yet less thanks have we than you.  Users scowl at us, and reporters
give us scornful names.  "Geek" I am to one fat man who lives a firewall

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
       http://www.eviloverlord.net