[TriLUG] [OT] Recommendations for hosted VoIP

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Aug 4 11:33:16 EDT 2010

We carry the product line to own your own hosted VoIP if you are
interested in running your own server:

http://www.3cx.com

Just don't tell anyone it runs on Windows...

It is one of the reasons we folded the Triangle Open Source Lab.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772 skype:
neusedotnet

Ask about the ONE Plan for Managed Services and IT Outsourcing

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse

Customer Service/Support: Call hotline at 919-838-1672 x113, send email
to support at neuserivernetworks.com or visit
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/support