[TriLUG] OT: Google advertising for spammers?

David M. turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:41:02 EDT 2010

iContact is a legit *cough* business and apparently this happened:
http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/08/30/654694/software-maker-raises-40m.html
While I don't support their model AT ALL and I don't think they do near
enough to protect those who do not want to be spammed, that's one rich
mid-20's year old...