[TriLUG] Job Posting: Local Business looking for LAMP developer.

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:19:05 EDT 2010

There's a local company looking for a web developer. I'm not
professionally affiliated with this company (I don't work for them,
but I'm friends with them), so I don't know details.  Address all
questions to those guys.  Thanks!

Quoting from the posting (http://www.metricwise.net/jobs.html):

Lead Programmer

We're looking for a well-rounded, open source professional to help
accelerate our growth. The ideal candidate is a versatile, lead
developer who can code and carry a project.

Skills Desired:

    *      5+ years PHP / LAMP professional development experience
    *      Strong PHP, MySQL skills developing commercial software
    *      Some Java and JavaScript experience
    *      Ability to write automation tools
    *      Familiarity with Subversion source control
    *      SugarCRM and Smarty template knowledge a plus
    *      Linux sysadmin experience also a plus

Must be willing to work on site in the Raleigh, NC area. Quiet work
environment with private office. Full time position with benefits.

Send cover letter with resume to jobs at metricwise.net. Include salary
history and availability.

--
Jason Sullivan