[TriLUG] whitelist phone?

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 13:38:26 EDT 2010

On 09/21/2010 01:11 PM, WA Brown wrote:
> I am just asking to ask. Is there a phone or caller id device that has a whitelist feature available? I am so tired of telemarketers.
>

> WA Brown

What are you looking for? Cell phone, voip plan, google voice style
intermediary, callerID based blocker for POTS?
Many different possibilities depending on what you're looking for.

I use voipo, which has telemarketer specific blocking as well as
callerID based blocking.  Google Voice is the most configurable option
I've seen yet, if you don't mind giving google access to your audio as
well. ;-)