[TriLUG] whitelist phone?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Sep 21 13:47:53 EDT 2010

The problem with whitelist is that "PRIVATE" might slip through and
constitutes a lion's share of the nuisance calls.

Depending on whether or not you have some money to throw at the issue,
Talkswitch makes a nice full featured phone system with autoattendant
and screening of calls. HelloDirect.com has them.