[TriLUG] whitelist phone?

WA Brown brownwa at ftc-i.net
Tue Sep 21 14:56:33 EDT 2010

My son a ex-daughter-in-law got a divorce 10 years ago. Therefore he lost
the house . Greentree calls me 4 -5 times a day looking for them. They will
not stop. I have told them and told them not to call. They change numbers
and "names" so it is a hassle. I wish I have a physical address on them!!
This is some of the crap. I cannot understand why a device or phone does not
have this feature? It should be standard on every phone.

WA Brown