[TriLUG] NCSU Moodle

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Sep 22 14:57:46 EDT 2010

I saw Tony Lawrence while walking to the barber shop Monday. He has been
there since at least the time I punched my FORTRAN cards in the basement
of Daniels Hall and walked across campus to pick up print out from him.
I bet he would know something about it or at least know who to ask. Bill
Padgett used to head up operations yet may be retired.

hth,

Jim NCSU EE '85

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772 skype:
neusedotnet

The ONE(tm) Plan from Neuse River Networks
Put maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse