[TriLUG] OT What local tv service do you use with your mythtv?

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Fri Oct 15 09:18:36 EDT 2010

Not to thread-hijack... but if anyone's using TW + MythTV + recording HD shows... I'm interested in what you're recording HD. I'm trying to get away from using their DVR for more reasons than I can list here. I'd like to set something up, but I'm not 100% sure on the hardware that's going to be required (with my end goal in getting some of the HD content FOX/NBC/USA... maybe HBO).