[TriLUG] OT What local tv service do you use with your mythtv?

Mark Kempster mark at kempster.org
Sun Oct 17 08:45:40 EDT 2010

Thanks everybody for your input. Just to sum up, it seems like in our
area the easiest mythtv-friendly service is TW basic. There seems to
also have been some success with a more creative route of combining TW
digital with some additional home-built antennas.

With that limited selection, I'm tempted to rethink my aversion to
throwing away tv service completely and going the itunes-only route,
but the hardware dependency and show availability gives me pause.

Thanks!
Mark