[TriLUG] Have A Job ( slightly OT )
bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Tue Oct 19 17:19:11 EDT 2010
A friend sent me a note today asking if I knew anybody with the following qualifications who might be available for work.
Title: Software Engineer - Adobe Flex developer
Design, create, test, and maintain high-quality database-driven application software.
Duration: 3 Months with a potential to renew for additional 3 Months
* Designing, writing, testing, and troubleshooting high-quality database-driven software.
* Maintaining applications by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects.
* Delivering development projects on-time and to specification.
* Creating interfaces to other systems.
* Creating technical specifications and test plans.
* Executing test plans.
* BS degree with a technical orientation related to computer science;
* Minimum of 3 - 6 years development experience with Adobe Flex;
* ASP/VB.Net experience a plus;
* ColdFusionexperience a plus;
* Microsoft SQL Server data management skills;
* Clinical software experience a plus;
* HL7, XML, and interface experience a plus;
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
* Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail;
* Demonstrated ability to manage, embrace and solve complex multiple tasks;
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and within groups;
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
* Employees must adhere to drug-free work place policy that requires initial and random drug testing.
I thought that there might be people here who could be interested in this.
If so, contact me -- Off List -- and I will connect you with the requestor.
More information about the TriLUG