[TriLUG] Have A Job ( slightly OT )

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Tue Oct 19 17:19:11 EDT 2010

A friend sent me a note today asking if I knew anybody with the following qualifications who might be available for work.

Title: Software Engineer - Adobe Flex developer

Job Description/Summary:

Design, create, test, and maintain high-quality database-driven application software.

Duration: 3 Months with a potential to renew for additional 3 Months

Responsibilities Include:

    * Designing, writing, testing, and troubleshooting high-quality database-driven software.
    * Maintaining applications by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects.
    * Delivering development projects on-time and to specification.
    * Creating interfaces to other systems.
    * Creating technical specifications and test plans.
    * Executing test plans.

Requirements:

    * BS degree with a technical orientation related to computer science;
    * Minimum of 3 - 6 years development experience with Adobe  Flex;
    * ASP/VB.Net experience a plus;
    * ColdFusionexperience a plus;
    * Microsoft SQL Server data management skills;
    * Clinical software experience a plus;
    * HL7, XML, and interface experience a plus;
    * Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
    * Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail;
    * Demonstrated ability to manage, embrace and solve complex multiple tasks;
    * Demonstrated ability to work independently and within groups;
    * Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
    * Employees must adhere to drug-free work place policy that requires initial and random drug testing.

I thought that there might be people here who could be interested in this.

If so, contact me -- Off List -- and I will connect you with the requestor.

Thanks,
Brian