[TriLUG] Request for laptop memory

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Oct 21 19:36:12 EDT 2010

Glenn Starling wrote:
> Does anyone have some used memory for an old HP laptop (2004 vintage) just
> lying around?  The memory is PC 2700-S, DDR, 333, CL2.5 memory.  The laptop
> only has 256 MB in it, so any amount of RAM would be a welcome addition. ...
> I can purchase, borrow, or just say a really big ¨Thanks¨.  :)

Come by and see me Saturday afternoon at Splat*Space in Durham.  I have a
couple of 256MB over there that you would be welcome to.  I'll be in the
back working on PCs and sorting electronic parts.

Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net