[TriLUG] Request for laptop memory

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Oct 21 19:36:12 EDT 2010

Glenn Starling wrote:
> Does anyone have some used memory for an old HP laptop (2004 vintage) just
> lying around?  The memory is PC 2700-S, DDR, 333, CL2.5 memory.  The laptop
> only has 256 MB in it, so any amount of RAM would be a welcome addition. ...
>
> I can purchase, borrow, or just say a really big ¨Thanks¨.  :)

Come by and see me Saturday afternoon at Splat*Space in Durham.  I have a
couple of 256MB over there that you would be welcome to.  I'll be in the
back working on PCs and sorting electronic parts.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA