[TriLUG] Dual-homed Internet?

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:49:03 EDT 2010

Sorry John,

You are correct.
Trying to think through a cough medicine induced (purple?) haze is never
I do not recommend it while trying to assemble nuclear warheads, or

It was Smooth Wall that I intending to say. At the time, the last update
they had was dated August 2007.
I have checked back with that site (today) and it appears a new software
update has been released just
this month.

Anyhow I build a home router using an intel Atom D510M0 mobo and
Untangled. It sits over in the
corner real quite like and does what I want it to.

Neil Little, WA4AZL