[TriLUG] Dual-homed Internet?

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Sat Oct 23 23:00:07 EDT 2010

pfsense is FreeBSD based, and FreeBSD generally has pretty good networking support.  I like pfsense, but it seems some of the ways they describe things is not what I expect, I think they tried to dumb some things down, which is good for their intended audience. They don't have support in the GUI for DNS, and I didn't see a package for it either, so they kind of expect something else will do your DNS.

Matt P.