[TriLUG] free laptops

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 12:44:49 EDT 2010

all,

in my (fall?) cleaning i found two laptops that i (evidently) no longer use
and would like to give to a new home.
+ toshiba satellite pro 4200
+ toshiba satellite 2595 xDVD.
each has a power cord and carry-case.
i have no idea what OS is on them or how much memory they have or what size
disk. one could probably do a little googling to figure out what these were
capable of (which is probably not very much from a windows perspective but
perfectly usable from a linux perspective.

contact me off list if you are interested.

stan

--
Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513