[TriLUG] free laptops

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 12:44:49 EDT 2010

in my (fall?) cleaning i found two laptops that i (evidently) no longer use
and would like to give to a new home.
+ toshiba satellite pro 4200
+ toshiba satellite 2595 xDVD.
each has a power cord and carry-case.
i have no idea what OS is on them or how much memory they have or what size
disk. one could probably do a little googling to figure out what these were
capable of (which is probably not very much from a windows perspective but
perfectly usable from a linux perspective.

contact me off list if you are interested.

Stan B. Briggs
Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.