[TriLUG] Need for a Wire installer, 4 wires, 1 room, 1 conduit

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Oct 28 08:42:20 EDT 2010

Don't be too surprised if you are looking at 5+ person hours at whatever
the prevailing rate. If you have conduit, you definitely may use the
lesser expensive non plenum rated cable and could probably get away with
the lesser expensive Cat5e cable and still push gigabit Ethernet for
short distances like that.

Small jobs are more expensive than large jobs on a per wire basis
because you still have the fixed setup time.

We are not always the most affordable yet do wiring. However, we are
booked solid until week after next.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772 skype:
neusedotnet

The ONE(tm) Plan from Neuse River Networks
Put maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse