[TriLUG] Oracle on Linux

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:27:52 EDT 2010

I had a pretty good instruction set from one of Oracle's forums to
build Oracle RAC cluster using Linux, and it worked pretty well
though we only had 32GB RAM.  Pretty neat as an exercise but we shut
it down due to licensing costs.

sean

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Clay Stuckey <cstuckey at govsg.com> wrote:
> I have done it. I never had any issues with memory leaks. I do remember there being about 15 million manual steps to properly install it; all poorly documented!

"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso