[TriLUG] Ubuntu FakeRAID or Software

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:52:01 EDT 2010

As a side note, I will say Webmin has a pretty decent interface for managing md RAID sets.  I was skeptical at first, but I used Webmin to create a 5 disk RAID-5 array on my CentOS server, and it worked without a hitch!  Webmin even has features that show RAID status, formatting and mounting RAID partitions, etc.

You might want to check it out...

-Ron