[TriLUG] Ubuntu FakeRAID or Software

Brian Blater brb.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:29:44 EDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Don Jerman <djerman at pobox.com> wrote:
> Yup, just configure the motherboard for no raid and let linux do it.
> --

Thank you everyone. When I get home tonight I will look at going the
softwareRAID route and see what happens. I see the pluses and minuses
to each, but the FakeRAID right now doesn't want to cooperate.

Any one know a good softwareRAID how-to? I've found a few on Google
and will use those unless some one can point me to a good definitive
how-to.

I will definitely look at the Webmin page for mdadm.

Brian