[TriLUG] Have A Job

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu Nov 4 14:02:24 EDT 2010

Greetings, All.

A friend has asked me to see if anybody would like to talk to him about one job in particular, and anything LAMP-oriented in general.

The specific job is someone to design, implement and maintain ColdFusion software ( web apps ).  In other words, there is an existing base of ColdFusion code, and they want someone to maintain that, as well as adding to it.

At present, this is a 3+ month contract job, with options to extend.

Contact me Off List for contact information and further details.

Thanks,
Brian