[TriLUG] Free equipment to good home...

bidwell bidwell at dead-city.org
Sun Nov 7 12:25:39 EST 2010

Or to a bad home... I just need to get rid of some
stuff before I move.
I've got two 19 inch crt monitors. Both Viewsonic, one
A90, one GS790.
I have a Ultra Sparc 5, it's got a vga port and a 4 port
nic card. I last ran OpenBSD on it.
Last I have a Cube style computer with a mini-itx
motherboard in it. This was my PVR before HDTV came
along and made the video card not powerful enough
for HDTV.
I live in Durham, work in Chapel Hill, but if there's
interest I'll try to make it to the meeting next
week.
If there isn't any interest in these machines, where is
the best place to recycle electronics?

Matt