[TriLUG] Free equipment to good home...

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Nov 8 15:33:29 EST 2010

Purple Elephant in Raleigh recycles PC pieces and parts into PCs for
kids. Last I heard they had a "drive through" making it convenient. They
don't grok SPARC and can't deal with large monitors anymore, however.
But if you've got some stuff and find yourself thinking "if I just had
an X and Y I could bring up one more Linux desktop", then this is a good
place:

   http://www.purpleelephant.org

In southern Wake county the place that takes anything short of spent
fuel rods is off Smithfield Rd in Holly Springs (south/west of the 55
bypass).

-Pete