[TriLUG] Need small jobs

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Wed Nov 10 11:28:17 EST 2010

Hi Group,

Recently I had an unfortunate event which resulted in water damage to my
apartment flooring.  I'm looking at some fairly hefty repair bills, as the
property manager has found me at fault (and rightly so).

So, I'm looking for small short-term moonlight jobs I can do for folks to
help defray the expenses.  If any of you have some little computer-related
(or even not, but I'm trying to stay on-topic-ish) jobs that you'd be
willing to pay a few bucks to have done, I'd appreciate being considered.  I
am employed full-time, so it would have to be things that could be done in
evenings or on weekends.

My skills include LAMP, Java, Perl, C#, C++, general sysadmin, electronics,
and carpentry, but apparently not plumbing.

I don't want handouts...but maybe there's something you'd do yourself,
except you [now] know of someone who could use the money from doing it for
you.

Humble thanks,
~Brian